Coilover Suspension Kits make it possible to gain all the advantages of a coilover suspension and fine-tune your ride with much more control and versatility. With the turn of a knob you can make your suspension stiffer and more responsive for track days, or more plush and comfortable for daily driving conditions. Personalize your settings to strike your own custom balance of comfort and handling.
Advantages of a Coilover Setup:
- easier suspension adjustments
- makes all four corners truly independent
- maintains a consistent spring rate regardless of suspension travel or deflection
- high-quality shocks are rebuildable and revalve-able
- shocks are more rigidly mounted for better performance and durability
Front Suspension Kit with Tubular A-Arms includes:
- Upper and Lower Light-Weight Tubular A-Arms w/ Bushings
- 2 QA1 Coilovers Shocks
- 2 Upper Shock Mounting Brackets
- Ball Joints
- Spanner Wrenches
Since most Corvettes are now equipped with radial tires, the A-Arms are designed with 6 degrees of positive caster for optimum highway stability.