The C6 C7 Corvette 2005-2014-plus curved boot sleeved ignition wire connector kit from Corvette Mods will give your C6 or C7 engine that custom look while boosting its performance. Designed for the LS2, LS3, LS7 and the LT1, these custom fire sleeved connectors connect the coil near the plug with high-temperature sleeves.
A direct OEM replacement that exceeds OEM specs, these ignition wires feature a patented design and boast solid stainless connector cables with stainless snap-lock spark plug connectors. The wires have 0 Ohm resistance and can increase power to the spark plug by up to 400 percent compared to stock ignition wires. They'll improve your fuel mileage and throttle response too. This kit is perfect for aftermarket headers and turbocharger systems.
- Fits 2005-Present GM LS2/LS7/LS3/LT1 Cars
- Direct OEM replacement, exceeds OEM specifications, OBD-II computer safe
- 0 Ohm resistance
- Patented* design
- Solid stainless connector cable with stainless snap lock spark plug connectors, unique EMI/RMI protection ring
- The only true solid stainless steel core wire that works with today’s computer dependant engine and all race cars
- No RFI / EMI issues – works with any fuel injection / No stereo noise
- Increase power to the spark plug up to 400% over stock
- Improves mileage and throttle response
- High temperature silicone boots, 8MM jacket with fiberglass-reinforced braid resists temperatures up to 1200 degrees f
- Ideal for use with aftermarket headers and turbocharger systems
- Includes all necessary hardware
Please select which year option you need and the model in the drop down menus above.