Set up your Corvette for a sportier look and better handling by installing a set of aftermarket C2 and C3 Corvette trailing arms that revamp the suspension. These C3 Corvette 1968-1982 Offset Trailing Arms with HEIM Bushings come with a new and improved design to make installation much easier on you. Our offset trailing arms also fit 1963-1967 C2 Corvettes so anyone who drives a classic Vette can improve its handling for modern performance.
Offset trailing arms are a popular modification to older Corvette models. Running them allows Corvette owners to run wider aftermarket tires and wheels or put a wider tire on a stock wheel. These C3 Corvette offset T-arms will increase the wheel backspace by at least two inches over the standard tire size while maintaining that perfect alignment. They are manufactured with HEIM bushings that are more resistant to heat, oils, sunlight, and automotive chemicals than rubber bushings. Each trailing arm is finished with an extremely durable gloss black powder coating to withstand what they need to get the job done.
By using Corvette Offset Trailing Arms with HEIM Bushings, you will get less wear and tear on your bearings even when using extra-wide wheels. They're an affordable way to help your Corvette suspension work better and last longer. Learn more about the benefits by calling our live support team Monday through Friday.
All arms are now cast and setup for a spherical bearing for reduced deflection and binding in the trailing arm pivot to increase handling and ride quality.
- Updated design in 2022 (updated photos coming soon)
- Increases wheel backspace clearance over stock T-arms
- Bolts in similar to factory trailing arms
- No chassis modifications needed
- Can use OE bearing assembly, strut rods, half shafts, spring
- DOES NOT change the placement of the bearing assembly
- Replaceable heim bearing at pivot point
- Durable black powder coating finish
- Depending on wheel size, you may need a shortened spring.
- Not upgradeable to coil-overs
For 15" wheels you typically need a 1" shortened composite spring for proper tire clearance. For 17" wheels you typically need a half inch shortened or can use a 1" shortened spring.
Note: Due to the weight/dimensions of this item, additional freight charges will be applied at checkout.