Note: *Freight cost is not included in the price as it varies depending on location. A representative will contact you to collect the cost of freight after you place your order and we receive a quote from the manufacturer.*
Our C3 Corvette Inner Fender Skirts for the 1968-1972 Corvette exceed OE specification to provide a perfect fit with a long lasting function.
Only the finest materials are used to manufacture these C3 Corvette Inner Fender Skirts. They are made up of 3 layers of 3.5-ounce mat and 21-mils soft sanding gel coating for stability with a brilliant finish.
They are constructed using a heavily reinforced mold that is an exact GM replication. The hand rolled, bubble and wave-free design gives the inner fender skirt panels more durability and a smooth appeal.
Also, due to the additional reinforcements properly placed within the C3 Corvette inner fender skirts, they will last much longer than the cheaper versions on the market.
- Proudly Manufactured in America
- Unsurpassed Finish
- Hand Rolled Automotive Grade Resin/Fiberglass
- Bubble and Wave Free
- Superior Strength â€“ Proper Reinforcements Provide Long Term Durability
- Precise Fit using Heavily Reinforced Molds to Replicate Original GM Panels
- Precision Trimmed to Save You Time & Money
- NOT Built Using a Chopper Gun Like Cheaper Imitations
**Please use the drop down menu above to make your side selection** Please refer to the California Proposition 65 warning in regards to this product.