Seals and gaskets tend to dry out, become brittle and deteriorate with time. Our 1968-74 Oil Pan Gasket Kit lasts up to 3 times as long making them a much more practical investment over the generic brands that need to be replaced after 12,000 miles.
These high quality replacement oil pan gasket sets are
manufactured using high density cork and rubber. They provide a superior seal
and durability so you don’t have to deal with the hassle of replacement after a year.
This Corvette Oil Pan Gasket Set comes complete with high density cork side gaskets and molded
rubber rear and front seals. Prevent leaks and potential damage to your engine. Order your 1968-1974 Small Block Corvette Oil Pan Gasket and Seal kit today.
Features and Specs:
- Made in America
- Fits 1968-1974 Small Block 283/327/350ci Corvette Engines
- Intended for OE Replacement and High-Performance Street
- Manufactured with Cork and Rubber Blend Material
- Torque Limiters Prevent Over-Torque of Fasteners and Gasket
- 2-Piece Construction Eliminates Potential Oil Leak Paths
- Restores Proper Vacuum and Engine Oil Sealing
- High Quality Oil Pan Gasket Set Replacement
- 90-Day Limited Manufacturer’s Warranty