The C3 Corvette 1968-1982 Flywheel is a high quality part that is quickly installed in your Corvette.
If you need to replace your old flywheel, you've come to the right place. The Corvette Flywheel should seamlessly take place of your old with the right fit and function for a top quality replacement.
A new flywheel in your Corvette should help the clutch system perform to the best of its abilities without any slipping of your clutch.
- Fits 1968-1982 C3 Corvettes
- Dual-Mass or Solid: Solid
- Flywheel Weight (Pounds): 28 lbs
- Flywheel Step (Inches): 0''
- PP Bolt Circle (Inches): 12.625''
- Dowel Pin Size (Inches): 0.375''
- Flat or Step: Flat
- Pressure Plate Bolt Pattern: 6 HOLES EQUALLY SPACED
- Dowel Pin Location: NO DOWEL PIN
- Crank Center Hole Dia (Inches): 2.486''
- Crank Mating Surface to PP Mounting Surface (Inches): 0.945''
- Crank Bolt Circle Diameter (Inches): 3.582''
- Number of Crank Holes: 3.582
- Crank Bolt Hole Size (Inches): 0.46''
- Counter Bore Diameter (PP) (Inches): 6.5''
- Counter Bore Depth (Inches): 0.4''
- Pressure Plate Bolt Hole thread size (Metric or Inches): 3/8" x 16UNC
- Number of Teeth: 168
- Ring Gear Outside Diameter (Inches): 14.14''
- Ring Gear Inside Diameter (Inches): 13.273''
Note: Due to the weight/dimensions of this item, additional freight charges will be applied at checkout.