The C3 Corvette Front Upper Control Arms are designed to have more positive caster than the original factory control arms. The caster provides straight line stability and increase cornering because of the improved camber sweep.
These Corvette A-Arms have billet cross shafts, Del-a-lum bushings, upper bump stops, ball joints and are assembled and ready for installation as soon as they arrive at your door.
The bushing has grease fittings and works similar to a bearing allowing the arm to pivot smoothly without binding or deflection.
C3 Corvette Front Tubular Upper Control Arms
- Fits the 1968-1982 C3 Corvette
- Great for Handling Auto-Cross & Road Racing
- Alignment Stays Accurate Even During Hard Cornering
- Pivots Smooth w/o Bind or Deflection
- Caster Provides Straight Line Stability
- Made to order in the United States (estimated 6-8 week lead time)
Note: Due to the weight/dimensions of this item, additional freight charges will be applied at checkout.