Every classic car enthusiast longs for the loud, hypnotic rumble given off by a quality exhaust system. Give your C3 Corvette that aggressive look and furious rumble with a Chrome Hooker Side Exhaust System.
It comes complete with the headers with hardware, side tubes, and mufflers. This exhaust system is the most street worthy system on the market for the 1968-1982 C3 Corvette with a factory small block, V-8 engine.
The unique design was built for maximum exhaust scavenging and velocity while minimizing back pressure. It has also been recognized as having the industry's best welds for durability. That alone speaks volumes for the overall performance of this system.
The Hooker side mounts fit any combination of air conditioning, power brakes, power steering, and manual or automatic transmissions.
An additional benefit of this C3 Corvette Hooker Sidemount Exhaust System features glass pack style sidetube slip-in mufflers which provide the highest performance with minimal back-pressure and sound control.
Drive down the road and revel in the audible glory as heads turn in envy toward your classic C3 Corvette.
- Primary Tubes: 1 7/8" Tuned-Length, 48" Long
- Collectors: 4" 4 into 1, 10" Long
- Flanges: Machined 5/16" For A Perfect Seal
- Tubing: 18 Gauge, Light Weight, Sturdy, & Mandrel Bent
- Side Tubes: Slip Fit For Leak Free Seal
- Engineered For Maximum Exhaust Scavenging, Velocity & Decreased Back Pressure
- Industry's Best Welds For Durability
- Fits 1968-1982 C3 Corvettes With Factory Small Block V-8 Engines
- Set Includes Headers w/ Hardware, Side Tubes, & Mufflers (May need aftermarket alternator / A/C brackets.)
- Made In The USA
Note: Due to the weight/dimensions of this item, additional freight charges will be applied at checkout.
2234 / 65284 / 21021, 10927, 10922