The must-have restoration top for 1978-1982 Corvette owners can also be retrofitted for 1968-1977! This GM Licensed product includes weatherstripping and all necessary hardware. These tops will also carry a DOT # for state inspection compliance.
To determine your t-tops, locate the etched stamp on the outside rear of the t-top glass. We will need the M# which is the manufacturers code.
- M1131- Laminated, Blue tint, came on factory Corvette's from 1978-81. Very rare.
- M92-A- Tempered, came on factory Corvettes in the year 1982 as standard glass.
- M94-A- Tempered, came on Collector Edition Corvettes in the year 1982.
- M95C- Tempered , current GM replacement mirrored glass.
- M125C- Tempered, current GM replacement black glass.
- M115- Tempered, blue privacy.
For 1968-1977 owners, you will receive latch rod switch plates to allow installation.
Note: M1131 is no longer in production. The closest option, that is also mirrored, would be M95C.
Please use the drop-down menu above to select from the available options.