Stop straining yourself every time you use your brakes, get a new C3 Corvette 1968-1982 Brake Booster with Master Cylinder for 327, 350, 427, and 454 cubic inch engines.
Designed specifically for C3 Corvettes, this brake booster uses a stored vacuum to overcome the high fluid pressure and includes a dual reservoir master cylinder for an easy set up. Every C3 Corvette owner should do themselves a favor by using this brake booster and master cylinder set.
The Corvette brake booster and master cylinder is available in chrome and gold zinc, giving your Corvette some added style under the hood.
Features & Specifications:
- Designed for C3 Corvettes Produced from 1968-1982
- 1968 with 327 c.i. Engines
- 1968-1969 with 427 c.i. Engine
- 1969-1982 with 350 c.i. Engines
- 1970-1974 with 454 c.i. Engines
- 1980 with 305 c.i. Engines
- Uses a Stored Vacuum to Overcome the High Fluid Pressure
- Allows Driver to Not Have to Exert Much Force on the Brake Pedal
- Available in Both a Gold Zinc and Chrome Finish
- 9 in. Diameter
- 1 1/8 in. Bore
- Dual Diaphragm
- Includes Dual Reservoir Master Cylinder
- 10 x 1.5 Metric
- 3/8-24 Pedal Rod Threads
- 1-1/8" Master Cylinder Bores Work with These Brake Set Ups:
Please use the drop-down menu above to make your finish selection.
Note: Due to the weight/dimensions of this item, additional freight charges will be applied at checkout.