Corvette Mods is proud to introduce C4 Corvette American Racing Headers for the LT1, LT4, and L98 Corvette. If you long for the aggressive rumble of the new exhaust addition, you have come to the right place.
These C4 Corvette long tube system LT1 headers are 100% American-made. All American Racer Headers are manufactured with the most reliable 304 stainless steel tubing and components. Fabrication is down with precision-cut 3/8-inch flanges that are warp-resistant and leak-free. ARH has sized the primary tubes for the specific output of your Corvette's engine. This gives them maximum horsepower even within a small engine bay. Each header system has an efficient flow tuned for both horsepower and torque output. Once the design has been completed, it's thoroughly tested so you'll know it delivers the power, acceleration, sound, and reliability ARH you've been promised.
The C4 Corvette American Racing Headers Long Tube System comes in an array of sizes to fit your needs and feature 3/8" thick flanges with hand ported inlets, state-of-the-art merge collectors with scavenger spikes and your choice of size. Headers are available with or without 200-cell metallic substrate catalytic converters. You also get to specify your car's body style (coupe or convertible) and transmission type (manual or automatic) so your LT1/LT4/L98 headers are perfectly tuned to what your drive. With all these options and with such a remarkable build, it's no wonder these headers were ranked the #1 headers for the C4 Corvette.
This specific American Racing Headers system is intended to splice into your factory or aftermarket exhaust on 1992-1996 C4 Corvette models. However, this system will also fit the 1984-1991 C4 Corvette Models with some easy adapting. ARH C4 Corvette headers will work with a straight or angled plug head and can turn out gains of 25 HP to the rear wheels.
Give your C4 Corvette a new, powerful voice with these headers. Call our live support team Monday through Friday at 1-888-784-6921 to learn more about the best headers for 4th-generation Corvettes. You won't regret adding them to your car!
- Manufactured in the U.S.
- Easily splice into current exhaust system on 1992-1996 models
- Mild adapting required for 1984-1991 models
- Works with straight and angle plug heads
- Minimum gains of 25 RWHP
- Made with 100% U.S. 304 stainless steel
- Features 3/8" thick flanges with hand ported inlets
- Features merge collectors with scavenger spikes
- Comes with or without 200-cell metallic substrate cats
- (1984-1991) Header 1-3/4" x 3" X-Pipe W/Cats
- (1984-1991) Header 1-3/4" x 3" X-Pipe W/O Cats
- (1984-1991) Step Header 1-3/4" x 1-7/8" x 3"-3" X-Pipe W/Cats
- (1984-1991) Step Header 1-3/4" x 1-7/8" x 3"-3" X-Pipe W/O Cats
- (1992-1996) Header 1-3/4" x 3" X-Pipe W/Cats
- (1992-1996) Header 1-3/4" x 3" X-Pipe W/O Cats
- (1992-1996) Step Header 1-3/4 x 1-7/8" x 3"- 3" X-Pipe W/Cats
- (1992-1996) Step Header 1-3/4" x 1-7/8" x 3"- 3" X-Pipe W/O Cats
- Convertibles require a 2-1/2" X-Pipe Mid-Section
Please use the dropdown menus above to make your header size/year, body, and transmission selections.
For fitment reference, the part numbers you will need are:
Note: Due to the weight/dimensions of this item, additional freight charges will be applied at checkout.