This C4 Corvette 1984-1996 Racing Aluminum Coolant Expansion / Fill Tank features an external sight gauge and vented fill cap. Manufactured using high quality aluminum.
Corvette coolant recovery tanks can be used on coolant recovery systems by connecting the radiator overflow into the bottom port. Any expansion of coolant will be pushed into the tanks, and when they are used with a radiator with a recovery cap, fluid will return to the radiator during cool-down. Because they are plumbed this way, the tanks can be used as fill points and reservoirs
Note: Due to the weight/dimensions of this item, additional freight charges will be applied at checkout.
C4 Corvette Racing Aluminum Expansion / Fill Tank:
- Aluminum Construction
- External Sight Tube Gauge
- Overflow Tank
- Vented Fill Cap
- Bolt-In Mounting Installation
- Inlet Quantity: One
- Inlet Attachment: Hose barb
- Inlet Size: 5/16 in.
- Drain Valve & Mounting Hardware Not Included
Fitment (Model/Body/Years Applicable)
- C4 Corvette / Collector's Edition / Coupe: 1984
- C4 Corvette / Base / Coupe: 1984, 1985, 1986, 1987, 1988, 1989, 1990, 1991, 1992, 1993, 1994, 1995, 1996
- C4 Corvette / Pace Car / Convertible: 1986
- C4 Corvette / Base / Convertible: 1986, 1987, 1988, 1989, 1990, 1991, 1992, 1993, 1994, 1995, 1996
- C4 Corvette / B2K Callaway Twin Turbo / Coupe & Convertible:1987, 1988, 1989, 1990, 1991
- C4 Corvette / 35th Anniversary / Coupe: 1988
- C4 Corvette / ZR1 / Coupe: 1990, 1991, 1992, 1993, 1994, 1995
- C4 Corvette / 40th Anniversary / Convertible: 1993
- C4 Corvette / Grand Sport / Coupe & Convertible: 1996
To check out other C4 Corvette Cooling System Parts, click HERE