Prepare your C5/C6/C7 for racing season with a unique adjustable C5 C6 C7 Corvette 1997-2014+ PFADT Series Stage 2 Suspension Package.
This package features adjustable coilovers and heavy rate race sway bars designed to provide your Corvette with racecar level handling. Both ride height and damping are easily adjustable in this design allowing you to fine your Corvettes stance and ride quality. Aside from being packed with features, the coilovers are precision CNC machined from 6061-T6 hard anodized aluminum and assembled in Corona, California. The mono-tube construction utilizes a floating piston to separate the oil, and nitrogen gas, allowing for predictable handling, and a consistent feel.
The CIRC (Concentric Integrated Remote Canister) System more than triples the gas volume over a standard coilover resulting in consistent operation over a wide temperature range and throughout the stroke. Integrated into the CIRC head, is the BOA (Ball on Axis) upper mount, which is a completely sealed design allowing full articulation of the Corvettes suspension. This feature allows for a durable quiet mounting solution without travel loss as is common in other clevis style mounting systems. The inverted design places the majority of the mass on the sprung side of the chassis allowing the control arms and outboard components to react quicker and easier. To further reduce body roll and improve handling, the Stage 2 package includes the ultimate 3 piece racing sway bars which utilize a 4130 Chromoly torsion bar with splined ends and a clear zinc finish for corrosion resistance and durability. Both front and rears bars feature lightweight 7050-T7 aluminum arms that are anodized orange featuring broached splines and laser etched adjustment markers.
Both front and rear sway bars are three position adjustable giving you 9 different sway bar rate combinations. The adjustable end links are designed to be lightweight and strong, while allowing maximum articulation. The Corvette PFADT Series Stage 2 Package was designed to be the perfect addition to Corvette racecars competing around the world. With it you will find a new level of responsiveness and corning grip that was never before possible.
- Fits 1997-2004 Corvettes
- Fits 2005-2013 Corvettes
- Fits 2014+ Corvettes
- Featherlight coilovers are ride height adjustable as well as damping adjustable for rebound and compression
- Lightweight Hard Anodized 6061-T6 Aluminum bodies yield high strength while still maintaining a lightweight design
- Mono-Tube construction utilizes an internal floating piston to separate oil and gas allowing for more predictable handling, and a consistent feel
- BOA (Ball on Axis) front upper mount system is a completely sealed mono-ball design that allows full articulation resulting in a better ride and quiet operation
- 4130 Chromoly 38mm 3-Way Adjustable Front, 31.75mm 3-way adjustable rear bar, provide flat cornering and increased contact patch for higher cornering force
- Ultra-lightweight anodized 7050-T7 aluminum arms
- Includes high durometer polyurethane bushings
- Lightweight 3/8" rod end endlinks, aluminum turn buckles and articulation spacers
- Direct Fit Installation, Requires No Modifications
Please use the drop down menu above to make your generation selection.
Please see part number 18314 for the suspension control module shock simulator kit - for C7 coil over conversions.
Note: Due to the weight/dimensions of this item, additional freight charges will be applied at checkout.
This item does not qualify for free shipping.