These C5 C6 Corvette 1997-2013 Hawk HP Plus Rear Brake Pads utilize a unique Ferro-Carbon, high-tech friction material that was developed and manufactured for sport driving in autocross, Solo II, and ôtrack dayö applications. The Ferro-Carbon formulation offers lower wear rates and higher torque values than other competitive materials.
Extremely high coefficient of friction makes HP Plus the perfect upgrade over stock for high performance streetcars used in autocross competition or that experience repetitive, heavy braking.
NOTE: Hawk Performance burnishes its HP Plus brake pads as a final step in the factory, but all brake pads have to be bedded-in with the rotors (new or used) that they will be used against. Properly bedding-in new brake pads results in a transfer film being generated at the pad and rotor interface to maximize brake performance.
- Made from Ferro-Carbon
- For the rear
- Extremely high friction output
- Extremely high coefficient
- Fade resistant
- Worthy for Autocross & Club Racing Events
- C5 1997-2005 Base Corvettes
- C5 1998 Indy 500 Pace Car
- C5 2001-2004 Z06
- C5 2003 50th Anniversary Edition / Pace Car
- C6 2005-2013 Base
- C6 2006-2007 Base V8.5967cc
- C6 2008-2013 Base V8.6162cc