Improve the performance of your Vette with this PFADT Series steel or aluminum frame camber kit. The kit is designed to replace the factory alignment eccentrics with precision water jet cut, aluminum, degree indexed spacers to positively lock alignment settings in place without the risk of slippage common with factory parts on track driven Corvettes. Upper control arm adjustment is achieved through the use of 304 stainless steel alignment shims. Included in the kit is grade 10.9 hardware, upper control arm studs and all necessary nuts and bolts. Don’t risk tearing up an expensive set of tires due to a alignment slip. Install a PFADT Series camber kit today.
Please select which model you need, 1997-2013 Steel kit or 2006-2013 Z06/ZR1 aluminum kit in the drop down menu above.
Precision water jet cut aluminum degree indexed spacers
• Includes 304 stainless steel upper control arm alignment shims
• Grade 10.9 hardware, bolts, and studs included
• Replaces OEM eccentrics which are prone to slippage
• A must have for track driven Corvettes
• Direct fit Installation, no modifications necessary