Give your Corvette a break with this C5 Corvette 1997-2001 Gear Reduction Starter.
This Corvette gear reduction starter was specially designed for C5 Corvettes produced from 1997-2001.
Your Corvette's flywheel will have more torque while at the same time you will have your electric motor speed reduced because of this finely crafted Corvette gear reduction starter. Your new Corvette gear reduction starter is made with superior solenoid contacts, exceptional quality ball/roller bearings, and copper band coils.
This Corvette gear reduction starter is more compact than OE starters and is available in zinc or chrome finish.
- Designed for:
- 1997-2001 C5 Corvettes with 350 c.i. Engines
- 2001 C5 Corvettes with 346 c.i. Engines
- Lowers the Speed of Corvette Electric Motor
- Flywheel Has More Torque
- Colors Available: Zinc or Chrome
- More Compact Than OE Starters
- Space for Additional Header Clearance
- Substantial Armatures
- Exceptional Quality Ball Bearings
- Copper Band Field Coils
- Superior Solenoid Contacts
Note: Due to the weight/dimensions of this item, additional freight charges will be applied at checkout.
Please use the drop-down menu above to make your finish selection.
This item does not qualify for free shipping.