Upgrade your C6 Corvette's engine airflow system with this C6 Corvette 2008-2013 K&N Performance Air Intake System. This intake is designed to dramatically reduce intake restriction as they smooth and straighten air flow. This allows your Corvette's engine to inhale a larger amount of air than the factory air filter assembly. More air means more usable power and acceleration throughout the engine's RPM range. The air intake comes with a black/carbon fiber topped K&N high-flow air filter that directs air past the mass air sensor and through an aerodynamically engineered intake tube into the engine's throttle body for a guaranteed power gain. The tube accommodates the factory air temperature sensor, mass air sensor, fuel pressure regulator vacuum line and a replacement silicone air injection hose. The oversized air filter can be used for up to 100,000 miles before servicing is needed depending on driving conditions. This air intake typically installs in 90 minutes or less and requires only basic tools.
- Guaranteed to increase horsepower
- Designed to improve throttle response and engine sound
- Lasts up to 100,000 miles before service is required (depending on driving conditions)
- Easy to install, usually in 90 minutes or less
- Not CARB compliant
- Free-flowing high density polyethylene tube
- Replaces entire factory air intake system
- Washable and reusable lifetime air filter
Note: The ZR1 Intake is the only one manufactured with Carbon Fiber.
Please use the drop-down menu above to make your year and engine selection.
Maximize your performance with some of these Performance Parts
K&N 2008-2013 LS3 63-3073
K&N 2008-2009 LS7 63-3060-1
K&N 2010-2013 LS9 63-3080
63-3073, 63-3060-1, 63-3080,