This C6 Corvette Base / Z06 2005-2013 Hotchkis Sport Front & Rear Sway Bar Kit features a hollow tube bar that measures 1.25-inches in front and 1.125-inches in the rear and are 20% stiffer than stock in front and are adjustable from +30% to -15% stiffer in the rear. The result is dramatically improved cornering potential chassis balance and steering response. Besides offering exceptional handling improvements for street driving Hotchkis sway bars work extremely well in autocross road course and open road racing applications. The lightweight hollow sway bars are formed on a CNC machine powder coated gloss black for durability and come with special high durometer dry lube impregnated rubber bushings. Stock end links are retained to maintain a quiet ride on the street. Thanks to added adjust-ability the new Hotchkis C6 sway bar package reduces body roll increases vehicle control and adds a new level of driver feedback and control to any late-model Corvette even razor-sharp Z06 and Z51 models.
- Lightweight durable 1-1/4 in. tubular steel front sway bar 20% Stiffer than Z51 and ZO6.
- Lightweight durable 1-1/8 in. adjustable tubular steel rear sway bar stiffness increase on Z51 +15% +45% +80%.
- Stiffness increase on ZO6 -15% Same +30%.
Features and Benefits:
- Improves Cornering
- Reduces Body Roll
- CNC Bent for A Precise Fit
- Lightweight Hollow Construction
- Tested and Tuned for Best Performance
- Powder Coated for Durability
- Made in the USA
Note: Due to the weight/dimensions of this item, additional freight charges will be applied at checkout.
Please use the drop down menu above to make your endlink selection.
2284, 2585F, 2585R, 2585,