If you lower your C7 Corvette you’re going to need a four-wheel alignment in order to prevent uneven tire wear. Due to the C7 Corvette’s factory rear lower toe rods being non-adjustable, it’s crucial to get aftermarket adjustable toe links in order to not hinder your Corvette’s performance.
These Granatelli Motor Sports C7 Corvette (2014+) Rear Double Adjustable Toe Links will ensure that your rear tires are planted evenly on the pavement. Not only will they prevent uneven tire wear but they also provide more stability while cornering and under hard acceleration.
If you're planning on adding more horsepower to any C7 Corvette, these are a must. You will never have to remove the factory shaft eccentrics again and you will have an infinite amount of adjustability, thanks to the double adjustability feature.
- Heavy Duty 5/8” – 18 Teflon-Lined Chrome-Moly Heim Style rod ends
- CNC Machined 4130 Carbon Steel Tapered Pins (Black Zink Plated)
- Direct Bolt-On And Fit
- Allows The Use Of Factory Toe Plates
- Turnbuckle Style Link Allows Precise, Fine-Tuning
- All Necessary Hardware Included