The true potential of this legendary sports car has been unleashed by the C7 Corvette Stingray / Z51 2014-2019 Stage 1 Edelbrock E-Force Supercharger system.
The C7 Corvette features a new Gen 5 LT1 engine platform which called for ground up re-design of the E-Force system, enabling Edelbrock engineers to incorporate several new design features like a super low profile manifold and runners for hood clearance with no hood modifications required, a cast water crossover that simplifies the intercooler hose routing, as well as an aggressive new look and finish, boasting a two-tone powder coat and tasteful new badges. All in all, this system delivers substantial power gains in the form of a bolt-on- kit that is sure to turn heads and tear up the asphalt.624HP / 600FT-LBS. TORQUE - STAGE 1 STREET SYSTEMKey Features:
- Two-tone powder coated finish
- Compact design fits under the stock hood
- Low boost pressure for minimal stress on engine
- Bolt-on installation - everything fits right out of the box
- Self-contained oil system with 100,000-mile service interval
- Integrated bypass valve helps conserve fuel economy
- 50-state emissions legal
Edelbrock E-Force Supercharger Kits deliver optimum horsepower and torque in a complete, street-legal kit that fits under the factory hood. The core of each system is the Eaton Gen VI 2300 TVS® Supercharger rotating assembly.
Eaton?s assembly features a four-lobe design with 160? of twist for maximum flow, minimum temperature rise and quiet operation for excellent drivability. The supercharger assembly has been integrated into the intake manifold for a seamless design with minimal components, eliminating the possibility of vacuum leaks between gasket surfaces.
Edelbrock?s inverted supercharger assembly is uniquely oriented, allowing for an incredible amount of intake runner length for maximizing low end torque. An integrated bypass valve helps eliminate parasitic loss under light throttle for improved mileage potential. GM systems utilize the factory 90mm throttle body, matched with the most unique and efficient inlet configuration on the market.
This combination results in a shorter, less restrictive intake path for improved air flow, without the need for a jackshaft.
Keeping the air cool is a high capacity air to water intercooler and low temp heat exchanger.
Finally, the Edelbrock E-Force Supercharger system is not just a performance upgrade, it also has great looks. The supercharger assembly and matching aluminum coil covers are black powdered coated for durability with highlighted fins and Edelbrock logo for a unique appearance that will give any engine compartment a custom look.
- Bolt-on installation ? no cutting or modification needed and fits under the stock hood and cowl
- Features Eaton® TVS Rotor assembly; the same high-quality rotors used by GM on the Corvette ZR1
- Self-contained oil system with 100,000-mile service interval (no drilling or plumbing required)
- Electronic PCM programming module, with application specific tuning (included with street legal kits)
- Integrated bypass valve for little to no decrease in fuel economy
- 50-state emissions street legal - E.O. numbers pending
- See specific listing for warranty details
Included Parts - See 5th Image Above - ref. Part Number BelowNOTE: Due to the dimensions / weight of this item, freight charges will be applied at check out.
Stingray Wet Sump W/O Tuner - 15710
Stingray Wet Sump W/ Tuner - 1571
Stingray Z51 Dry Sump W/O Tuner - 15700
Stingray Z51 Dry Sump W/ Tuner - 1570
Please use the drop-down menu above to make your model and tuner selection.
This item does not qualify for free shipping.
15710, 15700, 1571, 1570