Corvette C5 C6 News & Current Events
- The Rise and Fall of the C3 Corvette
- Easy and Affordable Vette Modifications
- Seat Belt Options to Keep Your Corvette Safe and Legal
- Cool Apparel for the Hardcore Corvette Lover
- Keeping Your Paint Job Looking Perfect
- LED Taillights and Other Modern Options for Classic Cars
- Corvettes Through the Ages: Restoring a Vintage Car
- Why a Car Cover Is an Essential Accessory
- Why the 2014 Corvette Stingray Is the Readers' Choice Favorite
- Ramp up Your Vette With Interior Accessories
- Unique Gift Ideas for the Corvette Enthusiast
- Choosing a Spoiler Kit for Your Corvette
- Upgrading the Look of Your Engine
- Famous Corvette Lovers and Their Cars
- What to Expect in the 2014 Corvette
- Choosing a Corvette Cover That Meets Your Style and Conditions
- Refine Your Ride
- Preserving a Piece of History
- Popular Modifications for Classic Cars
- Gift Ideas for the Corvette Enthusiast in Your Life
- Past and Present: The C6 Corvette Earns Fans Again
- The Original Corvette: The C1
- '53 Corvette: The Birth of A Classic
- The 1963 Corvette: A Year of Remarkable Styling Firsts
- Corvettes Through Time
Posted by Bob P. on 6/8/2013 to About Corvettes
The 2014 Corvette Stingray, aka the Corvette C7, is a bold, sleek piece of machinery that dares to be different. With a fastback finish, sleek design and ascetically smooth, with the core of a powerful engine, the design of the C7 lives up to the deadly animal it is named after.
Starting from the body, the aluminum space frame of the car is considered to be the lightest to date, along with being considered the stiffest, the body won't be harmed as easily, especially considering it's supported by lightweight carbon-nano composite structure under body panels. The 6.2L LT1 V8 engine boasts an estimated 450 horsepower, 450 lb.-ft. of torque and 0-60 times of under 4 seconds. What does this mean? This means that this is an impressive engine, even for a sports car, and it's fuel efficient, as if the car wasn't amazing enough.
A company like Chevrolet is known for being honest, simple, and trustworthy. With the new Corvette Stingray, you'll get all of these values. If it looks like leather, it's top of the line leather, looks like aluminum, then it is. There's nothing to hide with Chevrolet, and what they produce, they produce only the finest for their customers, which is why so many people admire the cars they make - and the C7 will easily carry on this admiration.
With drivers both young and old admiring the C7 Corvette as a supermodel, it will be a fight to the finish to get a hand on the 2014 Corvette Stingray - the C7 Corvette.