When ordering with Corvette Mods, you hereby agree to the terms & conditions as indicated below via the clicking of the "Place My Order Now" button during checkout. E-Sign is a valid electronic signature that confirms your agreement to the terms of purchase, process times and conditions below:
Many of the unique items you find on Corvette Mods.com are custom in nature. These made to order items include but are not limited to painted parts, hydro carbon parts, leather goods, Lloyd Mats, and many carbon fiber and fiberglass parts. Should you order one of these unique custom parts, please allow additional time for production.
- Lloyd mats require 7-10 business days
- Fiberglass (and some Carbon Fiber) parts 8-10 weeks
Custom Paint/Hydro Carbon parts 30 days
- Exhaust Systems 8-10 weeks
We strive to ship items as quickly as possible, however we want you to be happy with the quality of your purchase, therefore we do not rush or expedite these parts.
Order Cancellation / Order Adjustment Requests:
to order parts cannot be cancelled once it has been 3 days since the order
was placed or if they are in production. A cancellation fee of 25% will
apply to your refund request should it be accepted.
- Order cancellation requests for change of mind, ordered wrong or ID verification declination for security verification procedures will be subject to a 5% credit card processing fee held-back from the refund. Note: This will not apply to back-ordered products.
- Requests to cancel orders are "requests". Due to a delay in processing requests based on order volume etc., these cancellations may not be possible if the order has shipped in part or in full. If we are unable to cancel your order in time, you can complete an RMA request online once it has been received. Please note that simply emailing or calling in a request DOES NOT provide acceptance or review on our end. The request must be reviewed by an Associate, and they will determine the options we can extend at that time. Note that only requests sent to the correct email can or will be reviewed ([email protected])
corrections are requests. Once the order has been placed, we most likely cannot
adjust the address you have requested. Please make sure to provide the
CORRECT address when you order to avoid issues with your purchase. In
addition, we may request ID verification to validate a request. This
is an internal security protocol that is non-negotiable.
- Add to order, remove from order, adjust quantities on order are requests that may or may not have the ability to be adjusted after the order is placed. Please make sure you review your cart before submitting your order.
Return Policy:Corvette Mods wants you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase. Please follow our policies below so we may better assist you:
- All returns need to be authorized. Unauthorized returns may be subject to additional fees. Images of the issue/item may be requested on a case-by-case basis.
- Corvette Mods will not be responsible for damages incurred on returns due to insufficient packaging or shipping damage.
- Corvette Mods offers a 30-day money-back minus original shipping and discount guarantee (subject to the terms and conditions below). After 30 days and up to 45 days, we will offer store credit. Please note that returns may be subject to a restocking fee.
- Please allow us sufficient time to procure the necessary RMA information from our manufacturers and suppliers. We will promptly send the information to you once it is available. Please return authorized RMA's back within 7 days to avoid delays in processing or declining your return.
- Returns not sent to the appropriate address provided with your RMA instructions will delay the refund process and may be subject to additional fees for reshipping to the correct address and/or restock fees.
- Returns of a partial set or kit will be evaluated on a case-by-case basis, and if accepted, will be refunded in the form of a merchandise store credit. If not accepted, they will be returned to the customer at their expense.
- There are no returns on special order items or electronics. Including but not limited to: Custom Paint, Hydro Carbon, Fiberglass, Carbon Fiber, Leather, Carpets, Mats and Special Orders. In the event the item is defective, it will be repaired or replaced under warranty at the manufacturer's discretion. (Note: The customer is responsible for shipping costs to the supplier for warranty claims)
note that we can and only accept items returned in New Condition, in
original packaging to qualify for a refund. Items are considered
used if there is evidence of it having been installed, scratches, loss of
packaging, broken seals, or if any protective film that has been
removed. The customer is responsible for shipping costs to retrieve
items that are returned in used, installed, or damaged condition if they
are wanted back.
Return Product Exclusions:
Free Shipping Policy:
Select parts that are deemed to be over-sized or bulky may carry a Freight Charge excluding them from the Free Shipping over $199 program. These select parts are noted in the description and carry an additional charge for freight which will be calculated during checkout.
Free shipping applies to US orders in the lower 48 states. If your purchase qualified for free shipping and any item(s) are returned under our store policy for any reason other than a defect, the shipping cost that would normally have been associated to that item(s) will be withheld from the refund amount.
Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico & International Residents: Please note that we do our best to honor free shipping (AK, HI, PR) on your orders as well. We will ship average sized parcels to your state free of charge, however over-sized or heavier than average parcels will require additional shipping fees. You may contact us ahead of time for a quote, otherwise we will contact you after your order is placed for authorization of any additional shipping fees.
Custom Duties & Taxes:
Shipments outside of the USA may incur customs fees depending on the destination country. The fee may vary depending on your order value, country limits, and other factors based on the product itself. Per regulated shipping rules, the end customer is responsible for these fees. Any fees are paid to appropriate customs agencies by the end user.
Order Shortages/Damage/Incorrect Item Received:
As our valued customer, you are responsible for alerting us of any missing, incorrect, or damaged items within 72 hours of receipt of package so we may promptly correct the order for you. Failure to do so releases us from any further liability. Pictures are required for All damage claims, order shortages, & claims of incorrect part(s). When filing a lost/damaged package claim, replacements and refunds will not be fulfilled until the claim is processed and approved.
Corvette Mods will price match (at our discretion) another Corvette specialty dealer’s prices within 7 days of purchase from your original order date. We will not price match auction sites, Amazon or other discount sites. Price match requests must come from sites that are authorized dealers only. Any agreed price match value is placed on a Corvette Mods Gift Card for future order use.
Should a payment dispute be made in part or in full on items received, en-route or not returned, we will contact you with the options available to clear the debt. Should there not be an amicable resolution met at that time, we secure a 3rd part Collections firm to handle the debt collection on our behalf. This collection firm DOES report to your credit, so it is always advised to work within the terms of our policies and return any and all items in your possession in new, unused condition to avoid any actions that may apply. When you checkout you e-sign your agreement to these terms.
Corvette Mods is not liable for any 3rd party expenses or any other expense related or unrelated to the physical part purchased from Corvette Mods. These expenses include installation charges (such as mechanic costs), storage costs, towing charges, additional hardware (not originally included with the part purchased), reroute fees from carrier, reship fees for items returned due to the inability for the carrier to deliver the order to the given address etc.
Corvette Mods cannot be held responsible for any damage or injury caused by the installation or use of the products purchased here. All installation and use of these products purchased from Corvette Mods are done at the owners' own risk.
Published prices are subject to change, without notice, to address errors, omissions, or inventory fluctuations. While every effort has been made to ensure accurate website representation, product inventory and product database, some part depictions and data may be incorrect. All Inventory listed is subject to prior sale, which may limit availability on subsequently placed orders. Part photos may display sample models only and not represent the exact model being detailed. Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEM) accessories and colors may vary slightly.
The user agrees to these terms by the act of using / purchasing these products.
All claims and disputes arising under or relating to this Agreement are to be settled by binding arbitration in the state of Texas. The arbitration shall be conducted on a confidential basis pursuant to the Commercial Arbitration Rules of the American Arbitration Association. Any decision or award as a result of any such arbitration proceeding shall be in writing and shall provide an explanation for all conclusions of law and fact and shall include the assessment of costs, expenses, and reasonable attorneys' fees. Any such arbitration shall be conducted by an arbitrator experienced in Civil Law, and shall include a written record of the arbitration hearing. The parties reserve the right to object to any individual who shall be employed by or affiliated with a competing organization or entity. An award of arbitration may be confirmed in a court of competent jurisdiction.
This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for . This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this website. It will notify you of the following:
1. What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
2. What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
3. The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
4. How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
· See what data we have about you, if any.
· Change/correct any data we have about you.
· Have us delete any data we have about you.
· Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline. Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a lock icon in the address bar and looking for "https" at the beginning of the address of the Web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.