When ordering with Corvette Mods, LLC you hereby agree to the terms & conditions as indicated below.
Custom Made Parts:
- Made to order parts cannot be cancelled once they are in production or a restock fee will apply.
- Once the order is in processing status, it cannot be cancelled.
Corvette Mods wants you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase. Please follow our policies below so we may better assist you with your requests:
- All returns will need to be set up/authorized. Unauthorized returns may be subject to additional fees. Images of the issue/item may be requested on a case by case basis.
- Corvette Mods offers a full 30 day money back minus original shipping and discount guarantee (subject to the terms and conditions below) for products returned within 30 days of receipt of the merchandise. After 30 days and up to 45 days, we will issue store credit.
- Please note that returns may be subject to a restocking fee depending on product.
- Please allow us sufficient time to procure the necessary RMA information from our manufacturers and suppliers. We will promptly send the information to you once it is available. Please return authorized returns back within 7 days to avoid delays in processing.
Free Shipping Policy:
Free shipping only applies to US orders in the lower 48 states. If your purchase qualified for free shipping and any item(s) are returned under our store policy for any reason other than a defect, the shipping cost that would have normally been associated to that item(s) will be withheld from the refund amount.
Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico & International Residents: Please note that we do our best to honor free shipping (AK, HI, PR) on your orders as well. We will ship average sized parcels to your state free of charge, however over-sized or heavier than average parcels will require additional shipping fees. You may contact us ahead of time for a quote, otherwise we will contact you after your order is placed for authorization of any additional shipping fees.
Return Merchandise Condition Policy:
Please note that we can and only accept items returned in NEW CONDITION, in original packaging to qualify for a refund. Items are considered used if there is evidence of scratches, loss of packaging, broken seals, or if any protective film has been removed. The customer is responsible for shipping costs to retrieve items that are returned in used, installed, or damaged condition.
Return Product Exclusions:
- Lloyd Mats are non-refundable. They can be exchanged for the same product for defect purposes only. This is Lloyd's policy to us.
- Painted, Hydrocarbon, and Carbon Fiber parts are non-refundable. They are made to order, based on your color selections. Exchanges are only available should there be a deemed paint or part defect.
- American Car Craft stainless parts are subject to a 20% manufacturer restock fee.
- Installed items, electronic items including lighting, electric components, computers, etc. cannot be returned for credit or a refund. Any heat sealed package that has been opened is considered "used."
- For safety reasons, Seat Belts can not be returned unless defective. Defective seat belts are eligible for exchange for the same item only.
Order Shortages/Damage/Incorrect Item Received:As our valued customer, you are responsible for alerting us of any missing, incorrect, or damaged items within 72 hours of receipt of package so we may promptly correct the order for you. Failure to do so releases us from any further liability.
When filing a lost/damaged package claim, replacements and refunds will not be fulfilled until the claim is processed and approved.
Corvette Mods will price match (at our discretion) another Corvette specialty dealers prices within 7 days of purchase from your original order date. We will not price match auction sites, Amazon or other discount sites. Price match requests must come from sites that are authorized dealers only. Any agreed price match value is placed on a Corvette Mods Gift Card for future order use.
*Any pictures or videos sent to Corvette Mods become property of Corvette Mods and may be used on our website without compensation.
All installation and use of the products purchased from Corvette Mods LLC are done at the owners own risk. Corvette Mods can not be held responsible for any damage or injury caused by the installation or use of the products purchased here.
Published prices are subject to change, without notice, to
address errors, omissions or inventory fluctuations. While every effort has
been made to ensure accurate website representation, product inventory and product
database, some part depictions and data may be incorrect. All Inventory listed
is subject to prior sale, which may limit availability on subsequently placed
orders. Part photos may display sample models only and not represent the exact
model being detailed. Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEM) accessories and
colors may vary slightly.
The user agrees to these terms by the act of using / purchasing these products
This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for. This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this website. It will notify you of the following:
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to ship an order.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a lock icon in the address bar and looking for "https" at the beginning of the address of the Web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.