You have a turbocharger for your Corvette, now you just need the v-band housing outlet in clamp, flange, or both types. Both types are made of high quality 304 stainless steel, giving the part a long life and excellent seal. The flange slips into the turbocharger housing to create a smooth exist for exhaust gases and connects with the clamp. The clamp helps to prevent exhaust leaks and holds the flange to the turbocharger.
- Made of 304 stainless steel
- Long life
- Excellent seal
- Flange slips into turbocharger housing
- Creates a smooth exist for exhaust gases
- Clamp helps prevent exhaust leaks
- Holds flange to turbocharger
- C2 1963-1967 Corvettes
- C3 1968-1982 Corvettes
- C4 1984-1996 Corvettes
- C5 1997-2004 Corvettes
- C6 2005-2013 Corvettes
- C7 2014-2019 Corvettes
Please use the drop-down menu above for your V-band type selection.